The Rauschmonstrum is a fictional character created by Nick La Torre. He made his first appearance in the book “The Gospel of the Rauschmonstrum,” where he tricks Jesus Christ into believing all that mischief about being the son of God. There will be more Rauschmonstrum stories spanning a variety of media in the future. Have fun with the posts here!
You can see more of Nick La Torre’s work at latorrestory.com.
Reasons To Have The Rauschmonstrum In Your Life
- He can be anything you want him to be.
- He loves and hates all the same things you do.
- He is really easy to draw.
- He can be a protest vote for your entire life.
- He could be a cultural icon, and it’s all up to you.
- He can have as rich a mythology as any fictional character ever.
- He has absolutely no solutions to any of your problems, and there will be no pretending he does.
- The memes will never stop rolling.
- He is an excellent learning tool (you’ll learn more about that soon enough).
- He is a storytelling virus. He can fit into most any work quite easily and then spread like wild fire (once again, you’ll learn more about that soon enough).